We will be updating with a full calendar soon, so stay tuned.
March Indoor Markets
- We are having a market on all 5 Saturdays from 10-1 at The Community Table. Please come out and join us!
Outdoor Markets begin in April
- Wednesday, April 4th will be the opening of the Wednesday Night Tailgate Market from 4pm-7pm!
- Saturday, April 7th will be our kick-off opening market with music from Geoff McBride and Backwoods Bakery will have their pizza truck at the market. 10% of Backwoods Bakery proceeds will go to support JCFM!
- We will have Market Bites the second Saturday of every month. Please stop by and sample some goodies from the highlighted vendors. All donations support JCFM.
- Greening up the Mountains Festival will be held from 10-4 on Saturday, April28th. JCFM will be open all day, from 9-4
- World Migratory Bird Day will be May 12th from 10-3 at Bridge Park
- No Wednesday Tailgate Market on July 4th.
- Christmas in July, a celebration where JCFM and local businesses give back to the community will be Saturday, July 21st. We will have free school supplies for local students.
- The JCFM Farm Tour will be August 4th & 5th. More details later.
- National Farmers Market Week is August 5th through 11th.
- Taste of the Market will be August 25th
- The last outdoor market of the season will be October 27th
- There will be no Wednesday Tailgate Market on October 31st
Indoor Market Begins in November
- Full indoor market for November at The Community Table
- Holiday Bazaar for the first three weeks of December
- JCFM will be closed on December 22nd and 29th for the holidays
- January and February market dates will be announced at a later date
2018 Farm Tour
Farm to Table Dinner