Vendor Registration



Thank you for your interest in vending at Jackson County Farmers Market! Vendor contract and further information can be found below.

Potential vendors, we welcome you to be a part of the Jackson County Farmers Market. Please be sure to read over the guidelines in our JCFM Vendor Contract Apr 2018-Mar 2019 (see below) to know if you are a good fit for our market and reach out to the market manager at or 828-393-5236 if you have any questions. We encourage the use of local ingredients where applicable for any interested Value-Added food vendors.

JCFM Vendor Contract Apr 2018-Mar 2019 Please download and fill out an application/contract and email, mail, or hand it in at the Information Booth on Saturday morning. Applications will be reviewed, by the Board of Directors, on the second Monday of the month.  You may contact Lisa at:, or  828-393-5236, if you have any questions.

Please note that documents that are over 3 pages, may have blank pages intentionally inserted into them so that they can be printed two-sided to save paper.

April 2018 – March 2019 JCFM Attestation Form To be filled out by those selling only farm products you have produced (eggs included). Vendors selling eggs must follow North Carolina Egg Laws which can be found here:  Or you can fill out the Agricultural Tax exemption form:

2018 JCFM Vendor Website info If you are a full-time active member please also fill out this form. It will only be able to be turned in until the end of April. Your information will be included on the website under Vendor Profiles and a Vendor Map for customers which is distributed throughout the region.

SNAP Vendor Training April 2018 – March 2019 The EBT/SNAP training guidelines need to be updated for all vendors, so please download and complete this form & quiz.


JCFM Vendor Request for New Item Approval If you are a returning vendor and have new items you wish to sell at the market, please fill out this form and submit to the Market Manager for Board approval.


JCFM Craft Vendor Guidelines April 2018-March 2019 If you are a craft vendor, be sure to read over these guidelines.

JCFM Craft Vendor Application Apr 2018 – March 2019 If you would like consideration as a craft vendor at the JCFM, download and fill out the additional along with your vendor contract. Please attach images and mail to: PO Box 903; Sylva, NC 28779, email to, or hand it in at the Information Booth on Saturday mornings.

All vendors of Arts, Crafts, Jewelry, and Value-Added Farm Products may access the necessary NCDOR registration form here:

CRAFT VENDORS, PLEASE NOTE! There is a waiting list.
A Note to Interested Craft Vendors: The JCFM maintains a ratio of farm to craft vendors (60% to 40%) and we are currently at capacity. However, if you are interested in vending crafts at the market please email Lisa a completed craft application so the Board can review it and Lisa can put you on a waiting list.

All vendors, please note: In 2013, the North Carolina State Legislature made some new changes to the Tax Law that impact you as a Vendor:

1. Unless you are exclusively selling your own farm products (non-value added), you must obtain a “Sales and Use Tax” Certificate of Registration from the NC Department of Revenue (NCDOR).  If you are selling only farm products you can fill out our Attestation Form attesting to the fact that you are selling your own farm products, or obtain your Agricultural Tax Exemption Number.

If you have to process your farm products, i.e. heat molasses or cut a vegetable, you are required to have an NCDOR Sales and Use Tax Certificate of Registration.

2. All vendors must conspicuously display their NCDOR Certification number or their Agricultural Tax Exemption Number at their booth (not required if you sign our Attestation Form because you are selling your own farm products).

%d bloggers like this:
search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close